With the recent spate of videos on Twitter, users will be left happier if they have the option to save their favorite videos. Whether it’s cute dog videos or a serious argument on a difficult topic, you enjoy watching them again and over until you’ve had enough of it.
Knowing how to download videos from Twitter is essential if you want to save that fascinating bit of content you’ve just seen for posterity. This article shows you how to save videos on Twitter on any of your devices.
So, without further ado, let’s get started with how to download Twitter videos to your phone or computer.
How to Download Videos From Twitter on Android Mobile
An Android application can also be used to download a Twitter video. To download Twitter videos, you must first download the Download Twitter Videos application on your smartphone.
This tool makes it simple to download videos from both Twitter and Instagram. The following is what you must do next:
- On your smartphone, open the Twitter app and go to the Tweet with the video you want to save.
- Tap the Share button, then pick Copy the Link to Tweet from the drop-down menu.
- Now paste the link into the Download Twitter Videos program. Then, at the bottom right corner of the page, click the download icon.
In the background, the video will begin to download. You can either open the application and select the video you want to watch, or you can open the application and select the video you want to watch. Alternatively, you can watch the video offline by going to the Gallery app on your smartphone.
READ ALSO: Top 10 Twitter Accounts With the Most Followers
How To Download Twitter Videos on iOS Mobile
When compared to Android or PC, the process of downloading a video on Twitter is a little more complicated. To download the video to your iOS device, you must first install the Documents by Readle application or My Media app on your device. After that, you can proceed with the following steps:
- Open the Twitter application on your smartphone and go to the Tweet which has the video you want to save.
- Click on the Share button and then select copy the link to Tweet.
- Now open the My Media or Documents by Readle application on your iPhone.
- There will be a browser icon at the bottom right corner. Tap on it, and then you will be taken to an in-app browser.
- In the browser type www.twittervideodownloader.com and then open the website.
- Paste the copied URL link there and tap on the Download button. Once you tap on it, a new download link will pop up. Tap Download the File and then type in a name for your saved video.
When you’ve completed the process, your video will be saved in the app. Now, you need to open the video in the app and tap on Save to Camera Roll to save a copy of your Twitter video on your iPhone.
Follow these steps below to learn how to start making money on TikTok.
How To Save Twitter Videos On Your Desktop, PC, or Mac
Here’s one of the easiest ways to download that captivating Twitter video on your computer. This method I’m about to share with you works for any video that is immediately uploaded to Twitter. For example, if the tweet is simply embedding a YouTube video, you’ll need to take another path.
- To download a video from the Twitter desktop site to your computer, identify the tweet that contains the video you wish to download and click on it to go to that tweet’s individual page. You can also click the tweet’s associated date.
- Copy the URL in your search bar to your clipboard.
- Go to SaveTweetVid.com , then paste the URL into the text box and click the Download button.
- Choose a download size; the numbers correspond to the video’s download quality. Ensure you choose a reduced download size if you’re concerned about saving space on your PC. Alternatively, you can choose the greater resolution if you like a higher-quality video.
If you don’t want to use SaveTweetVid.com, you can repeat the same process using Twitter Video Downloader.
FAQs On How To Download Twitter Videos
You can download a video by opening Twitter and copying the direct link to the tweet that contains the video. After copying the link, you have to install Tweet Vid or Twitter Video Downloader, then paste the video link on any of the apps to download the video.
You can download your Twitter archive by visiting help.twitter.com.
TWSaveDM lets you save video files from direct messages in the Twitter app.
Open the Twitter application on your smartphone and go to the Tweet which has the video you want to save. Tap on the Share button and then select copy the link to Tweet. Now go to your preferred Twitter Videos download application and paste the link there.
Twitter was once a website where you could post short, 140-character snippets of your thoughts or questions. But in the past decade, it’s evolved into a communication hub for pictures, videos, audio clips, and more. Making it more fun, you can now download videos on Twitter using your mobile or desktop devices.
- tomsguide.com – How to download videos from Twitter
- mysmartprince.com – Twitter Video Download: How to Download Twitter Videos on Your Android, iOS Mobile Phones, and Laptop
- africa.businessinsider.com – How to download Twitter videos on your phone or computer so you can easily watch them later